Click the images to view in full-size.
Plan Shewing Exhibition Park and Garrison Commons, Toronto Ont by Charles Unwin, O. L. S., 12th Sept. 1906.
Attached to grant of Garrison Common lands to City of Toronto, 17 May 1909.
Image courtesy City of Toronto Archives.
Next map: [1906, 1921, 1928, 1940, 1953, 1963, 1974, 1985, 1994, 2012] Anon: Map of the Canadian National Exhibition Grounds
Back to: The Exhibition Grounds